Sunday, September 1, 2013

Spotlight: Camelle of Home of a Book Lover

Usually my spotlights feature fellow authors, but this week I want to introduce my readers to Camelle, a book blogger who has done a lot to help promote other authors!

Get to know Camelle...

Hi there! I'm Camelle but you can call me Milly or Cams whatever you like.

Actually I have three blogs, you can follow me there also (E-Books Section and My Random Weirdness). My first blog is "My Random Weirdness", I post anything that comes into my mind there that's so random I swear while the "E-Books Section" from the title itself, it's a blog of ebooks where you can download for free. 

This is my first time to make a blog about books, this is inspired by "Confessions of a Bookaholic". I decided to make one so that I can express my thoughts about books then I saw her blog and I got inspired and I told myself that I really should make a blog about books. I hope I'll be successful in this blog. It will all be my opinions on the books that I've read, news about books and whatsoever. It will all be about books for this blog. 

Enjoy reading my blog and I hope you guys will like it. 

God Bless! ♥

Readers and authors can find Camelle on her 


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this! :D <3

    It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milly,

    Lovely website. I will sign up for your blogs! I comment as anonymous, because that way I don't have to sign into my website!!Quicker...easier!!

    ~Ann Everett

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still don't know why blogger is such a pain to you, Ann! Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out Camelle's blog :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. social environmental

    ReplyDelete