Saturday, June 8, 2013

Beautiful Blogger Award

Thank you to MC Lavocat and Jennifer Howard for the Beautiful Blogger Award! These are so much fun :)

These are two awesome ladies I am so pleased to know. Both are wonderful writers with new books out (hint, hint, go check them out on Amazon) and MC Lavocat has a fabulous blog she was so kind to host me on not to long ago. Click on their names and check them out! 

So...the rules. 

Copy and place the Beautiful Blogger Award in your post.

Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.

Tell 7 things about yourself.


Nominate 7 fellow Bloggers, tell them by posting a comment on their Blog*.

7 Random Things About Me

1. My favorite candy right now is the Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt bar. 

2. I am a Star Trek fan, and not just the new ones. I can't say I've watched every episode, but I've seen every series from the very first from Star Trek with Captain Kirk up to the 2001 Star Trek: Enterprise, and all the movies in between. 

3. My favorite video game is Uncharted, and I can't wait for the movie!

4. My favorite TV show is The Mentalist

5. One of the best indie movies I've watch recently is Safety Not GuaranteedRed Lights was also really good, and they're both on Netflix for anyone who wants to check them out. 

6.  My name comes from my two aunts' names, Delsie and Sheri, getting smashed together

7. My little sister and I could practically be twins even though we're four years apart. Some of our baby pictures are impossible to tell apart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment