Sunday, July 1, 2012

Fabulous Blog Award!

Thanks so much to Jennifer Comeaux for giving me this award! Jennifer is the author of "Life on the Edge." 



Name five of your most fabulous moments, either in real life or in the blogosphere:


1. Marrying my husband in the Mesa, Arizona temple


2. The birth of my son


3. The birth of my daughter


4. Signing a contract with Briona Glen to publish Inquest - I can't wait to see it actually published!


5. Getting accepted into the Dental Hygiene program at San Juan College


Name five things you love:


1. My Family


2. Writing


3. Painting


4. Sewing


5. Hiking, camping, being outdoors, especially with my family


Name five things you hate:


1. Wearing turtlenecks


2. Bad drivers


3. Ketchup - I know it's shocking


4. Weeds - I can kill just about any other plant, but not the tumble weeds!


5. Fake people


Five other bloggers:
Angela Fristoe
Apryl Baker
Jesse Anderson
Falling for YA
Tiffany A. Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment