Sunday, June 24, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award!

Thanks so much to Linda Ulleseit for giving me the One Lovely Blog Award! Linda is a fellow author with Briona Glen Publishing, and her first YA novel, "On a Wing and a Dare," was recently released. Her middle grade picture book, "Xavier's Desk Monster," was also recently signed with Briona Glen also! You can follow Linda and her books on her blog


Check out the interview questions that go along with the award! 





1. What is your favorite color?


Orange 


2. What is your favorite animal?


I have always loved horses, but I've had very few opportunities to really be around them. Maybe someday!


3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?


Dr. Pepper 10 - It gets me through a lot of late night studying!


4. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter?


Facebook. Twitter is on my list of things to figure out how to use


5. What is your favorite pattern?


I love abstract geometric patterns, especially when they're really colorful


6. Do you prefer giving or getting presents?


I love giving people presents. It's so fun to see them get excited. 


7. What is your favorite number?


11. Mainly because it's kind of random and doesn't get much attention


8. What is your favorite day of the week?


That depends on which day of the week I get out of classes early! But really, it has to be Saturday since my awesome husband is home and I get to hang out with my kiddos too. That doesn't happen nearly often enough while I'm in school. 


9. What is your favorite flower?


Candy Striped Cosmos


10. What’s your passion? 


Using my creativity and talents to enrich people's lives. I love to write, paint, sew, teach yoga and gymnastics, cook, and yes, clean teeth! 


Now I get to share some of my favorite blog with all of you!


Jennifer Comeaux - (Jennifer Comeaux, author of "Life on the Edge") 
Author Jenni James - (Jenni James, author of "Pride and Popularity")
Tales from the Baby Blue Barn - (Nancy DeMarco, author of "Finding Sara")
Diiarts - (M.M. Bennetts, author of "Of Honest Fame")
Books and Other Things - (Loretta Proctor, author of "Middle Watch")
BGDenvil - (Barbara Denvil, author of "Sumerfod's Autumn")
Eolyn Chronicles - (Karin Rita Gastreich, author of Eolyn")

No comments:

Post a Comment